This card took place at the Fair Park Auditorium in Abilene, Texas on Monday, April 25, 1966.
- Alex Perez defeated Ray Gordon in three falls.
- Kay Noble fought Verne Bottoms to a double-disqualification.
- Don Jardine defeated Haystack Calhoun with the claw hold.
- Haystack Calhoun won a 6-man Battle Royal (other participants: Don Jardine, Alex Perez, Ray Gordon, Jack Donovan and one other).
- The attendance was listed as "900 fans".
- The sixth man in the battle royal was probably Jack Cain, but the results do not mention him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.