This card took place at the Key City Sportatorium in Abilene, Texas on Tuesday, April 29, 1958.
- Joe Blanchard defeated Danny Savich with an abdominal stretch (19:00).
- Bob Geigel defeated Ray Duran.
- Duran won the first fall with a Boston crab (12:00).
- Geigel won the second fall with a reverse arm twist (6:00).
- Geigel won the third fall with a reverse arm twist (7:00).
- Alex Perez defeated Bob Orton.
- Orton was disqualified in the first fall for hitting the referee (29:00).
- Orton pinned Perez to win the second fall (9:00).
- Perez pinned Orton after a back breaker (7:00).
- Ray Duran was a substitute for Gene LaBelle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.