This card took place at the Key City Sportatorium in Abilene, Texas on Monday, February 1, 1965.
- Dory Funk, Jr. fought Ken Lucas to a draw (15:00)
- Sato defeated The Red Raider.
- Raider used the spinning toe hold to win the first fall.
- Sato used the claw hold to win the second fall.
- Raider was unable to return for the third fall.
- North American Tag Team Champions Sputnik Monroe & Ken Lucas defeated Dory Funk, Jr. & Jose Lothario.
- Monroe pinned Lothario after a knee block and body block to win the first fall.
- Funk used the spinning toe hold on Lucas to win the second fall.
- Lucas pinned Funk to win the third fall.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.