This card took place at the Key City Sportatorium in Abilene, Texas on Tuesday, July 15, 1958.
- Alex Perez pinned Tommy Phelps after a back breaker (15:00).
- Tito Carreon defeated Danno McDonald.
- McDonald won the first fall with a series of flying mares (20:00).
- McDonald was disqualified in the second fall (7:00).
- Southwest States Heavyweight Champion Bob Geigel defeated Bob Elliott.
- Elliott won the first fall with a bulldog (6:00).
- Geigel won the second fall with a Neck breaker (8:00).
- Elliott forfeited the match during the third fall on advice of the ringside doctor.
- It was announced in the newspaper report that "Clell Whetsel resigned as deputy wrestling commissioner Tuesday night and told the Reporter-News that in future he will have nothing to do with wrestling in Abilene".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.