This card took place at the Key City Sportatorium in Abilene, Texas on Tuesday, July 29, 1958.
Results[edit | edit source]
- The Great Bolo fought Danno McDonald to a double count out.
- Betty White defeated Marva Scott via disqualification in three falls.
- Tito Carreon defeated Bob Geigel.
- Carreon won the first fall with an arm stretch (12:00).
- Geigel pinned Carreon to win the second fall (6:00).
- Geigel was disqualified in the third fall.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The referee was Richard Moody.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.