This card took place at the Fair Park Auditorium in Abilene, Texas on Monday, May 23, 1966.
- Jack Donovan fought Dan Miller to a draw (10:00).
- Dory Funk, Jr. & Dan Miller defeated Jack Donovan & Kurt Steiger in three falls.
- World Heavyweight Champion Gene Kiniski fought Ernie Ladd to a draw.
- Kiniski won the first fall with a back breaker (23:00).
- Ladd won the second fall with a foot stomp and body smash.
- Both men were disqualified for fighting outside of the ring and with the referee during the third fall.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.