This card took place at the Key City Sportatorium in Abilene, Texas on Tuesday, May 6, 1958.
- Joe Blanchard fought The Great Bolo to a draw (20:00).
- Bob Orton defeated Don Evans.
- Evans won the first fall with a rolling arm lock.
- Orton won the second fall with a reverse shoulder pin.
- Orton won the third fall with a neck breaker.
- Alex Perez defeated Bob Geigel.
- Geigel pinned Perez to win the first fall.
- Perez won the second fall with a back breaker (0:45).
- Geigel was disqualified for throwing Perez over the top rope in the third fall.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.