This card took place at the Fair Park Auditorium in Abilene, Texas on Monday, November 14, 1966.
- Ricky Romero defeated Dick Steinborn.
- Killer Karl Kox defeated Batman & Jack Cain.
- The Lawman defeated Dory Funk, Sr.
- Lawman took the first fall with a bulldog headlock.
- Funk was disqualified in the second fall.
- The win for The Lawman was reported as "the greatest upset in Fair Park Auditorium wrestling history" as he ended the "15-year winning streak" of Dory Funk, Sr.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.