This card took place at the Fair Park Auditorium in Abilene, Texas on Monday, October 25, 1965.
- Jack Donovan fought Ricky Romero to a draw (15:00)
- Tokyo Tom defeated Doug Gilbert.
- Tom used a judo chop and body press to win the first fall.
- Gilbert used a Drop kick and cover to win the third fall.
- Tom used a karate blow to win the third fall (4:33)
- Jose Lothario (w/ The Lawman) defeated Mike DiBiase (w/ Jack Cain) via disqualification in three falls.
- The disqualification in the main event came when Mike DiBiase and Jack Cain used a cane on Jose Lothario, The Lawman, and the referee. Due to this, DiBiase and Cain were suspended indefinitely from wrestling in Abilene.