This card took place at the Golden West Sports Arena in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Monday, April 5, 1965.
Results[edit | edit source]
- Jose Lothario pinned Mr. Sato with a backward jackknife (10:35).
- Ken Lucas defeated Don Curtis via split decision.
- Hans Schmidt defeated Pedro Godoy with a back breaker.
- Jose Lothario pinned Ken Lucas (28:00).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ken Lucas had previously, briefly, been billed as Ken Monroe in Albuquerque.
- This was a one-night four-man tournament, with Jose Lothario advancing to face Rocky Monroe for the vacant Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Title on April 19. It was mentioned that the title had been recently vacated by Ramon Torres.
- The attendance was listed as "another sellout throng of 600 fans".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.