This card took place at the Golden West Sports Arena in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Monday, March 29, 1965.
- Ken Monroe defeated Duke Hoffman.
- Judy Grable defeated Toni Rose.
- Jose Lothario & Don Curtis fought Rocky Monroe & Mr. Sato to a no contest in three falls (43:00).
- Monroe used a body press on Curtis to win the first fall.
- Lothario used a leg hold on Sato to win the second fall.
- The third fall was halted due the blood loss of Lothario and Monroe.
- The attendance was listed as "a capacity crowd of 600".
- The referee was Dick Wilkinson.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.