This card took place at the Civic Auditorium in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Monday, November 1, 1965.
Results[edit | edit source]
- Juan Garcia vs. Jack Cain.
- Dory Funk, Jr. vs. Don McClarity.
- Nick Roberts & Ivan the Terrible vs. Dory Funk, Sr. & Doug Gilbert.
- Jose Lothario defeated Rocky Mountain Heavyweight Champion Mike DiBiase (w/ Jack Cain).
- Lothario used a flying leg hold to win the first fall (18:00).
- DiBiase was disqualified due to interference from Cain.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The attendance was listed as "more than 2,000".
- The referee was Ed Sharpe.
- The main event saw the ring surrounded by a 5-foot chicken wire fence. Promoter Mike London, due to the controversial finish of the match, filed an official protest with Rocky Mountain Wrestling Association commissioner Eddie Bowen in Denver, CO.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.