This card took place at the Golden West Sports Arena in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Friday, September 24, 1965.
- Roy McClarity fought Ted Gurule to a draw.
- Mike DiBiase defeated Klondike Bill.
- Jose Lothario & Ted Gurule defeated Roy McClarity & Ivan the Terrible in three falls.
- The attendance was listed as "nearly 300".
- The newspaper reporting was very patchy around this time. It is possible that Roy McClarity should be Don McClarity, and that Ted Gurule was either Rene Goulet or Ted Naifey.
- Roy McClarity was my Dad's friend and tag team partner. Donald McClarity is Donald Leeds my Dad. A lot of stats out there to distinguish the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.