This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, TX on Thursday, December 2, 1965.
- Doug Gilbert defeated The Lawman with a press (9:15).
- Luke Brown defeated Tokyo Tom with a bear hug (10:17).
- North American Tag Team Champions Dory Funk, Jr. & Ricky Romero defeated Jack Donovan & Ivan Firpo .
- Donovan won the first fall with a press on Funk (8:40).
- Funk took the second fall with spinning toe hold on Firpo (4:51).
- Romero pinned Donovan with a press (9:15).
- Jake Smith (w/ Luke Brown) defeated Mike DiBiase (w/ Jack Cain) via disqualification. Cain was supposed to be handcuffed to Luke Brown, Jake's partner. Cain slipped the cuffs on Brown and slipped through the ropes. Cain and DiBiase slugged Smith until referee Rene Goulet forfeited the match.
- An injury caused Jose Lothario to forfeit his match against Rene Goulet.
- Terry Funk was introduced to the crowd. It was announced that he may make his wrestling debut the next week.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.