This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, February 17, 1966.
- Bobby Hart defeated Doug Gilbert with a reverse jack knife (5:38).
- Ricky Romero & Wahoo McDaniel defeated Dutch Savage & Jack Donovan when McDaniel conquered Donovan with a tomahawk chop (9:15).
- Dory Funk, Jr. fought Don Jardine to a draw (60:00).
- Jardine took the first fall with a squasher off the ropes (19:00).
- Funk used the spinning toe hold to win the second fall (15:57).
- The time limit expired during the third fall.
- Duration Match: Terry Funk defeated Mike DiBiase (w/ Jack Cain) via disqualification (15:00).
- The main event was to be won by whomever gained the most falls in 30 minutes, with the added stipulation that Mike DiBiase would forfeit the match if Jack Cain even touched the ring. After fifteen minutes, DiBiase pinned Terry Funk after a knee drop off the ropes. Dory Funk, Jr. then threw Jack Cain into the ring, thus disqualifying DiBiase.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.