This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, January 17, 1957.
- Leo Newman defeated Tommy Phelps (17:16).
- Doug Donovan defeated Rip Rogers (16:25).
- Don Curtis defeated John Tolos via referee and judge's decision after a time limit draw (20:00).
- Duke Keomuka defeated Tokyo Joe (19:54).
- Southwest States Junior Heavyweight Champion Dory Funk, Sr. fought Ray Gunkel to a double-count out in three falls.
- The referees were Juan Humberto and Roger Mackay.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.