This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, January 20, 1966.
Results[edit | edit source]
- Bobby Hart fought Treach Phillips to a draw.
- Dutch Savage defeated Ricky Romero with a head stomp (12:37).
- Terry Funk & Wahoo McDaniel defeated Jack Donovan & Doug Gilbert.
- Donovan pinned McDaniel with a press to win the first fall (12:32).
- McDaniel used a tomahawk chop on Donovan to win the second fall (4:19).
- Funk used a series of arm flips and shoulder blocks to finish Gilbert in the third fall (5:35).
- Texas Death Match: Dory Funk, Sr. defeated Mike DiBiase (w/ Jack Donovan) (44:00)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It was agreed that Jack Cain, Mike DiBiase's manager would be lodged in jail one half-hour before the main event match, and stay one half-hour after the match, and that Dory Funk, Sr. would pay him $2 for every minute, for a total of $208.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.