This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, June 23, 1966.
- Terry Funk defeated The Angel via disqualification (4:59).
- Bob Boyer defeated Kurt Steiger with a backslide (6:29).
- Dory Funk, Sr. & Terry Funk & Dan Miller defeated Bob Brown & The Angel & Art Nelson.
- Brown used a knee drop off the ropes on Terry Funk to win the first fall (8:14).
- Dory Funk, Sr. used the spinning toe hold to win the second fall (5:51).
- Miller used an airplane spin on Angel to win the third fall (6:29).
- Dory Funk, Jr. defeated Mike DiBiase.
- DiBiase took the first fall with a throat stomp (11:51).
- Funk used the spinning toe hold to win the second fall (2:39).
- Funk pinned DiBiase with a press to win the third fall (9:20).
- Mike DiBiase was defending his number one contendership for the World Heavyweight Title. Promoter Doc Sarpolis announced that "the referee made a big mistake. Both of Funk's legs were in the ropes when he pinned Mike in the third fall". A four man tournament was announced for next week's card featuring Mike DiBiase, Dory Funk, Jr., Art Nelson and Bob Boyer, with the winner facing Gene Kiniski on July 7.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.