This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, March 10, 1966.
- Nick Roberts fought Bob Hart to a draw.
- Ricky Romero defeated Jack Cain with a cannonball (11:35).
- Cora Combs defeated Kathy O'Brien with a rolling leg lock (8:24).
- Don Jardine & Dutch Savage defeated Terry Funk & Wahoo McDaniel to win the North American Tag Team Title.
- Jardine used a quasher off the ropes on Funk to win the first fall (16:20).
- Funk used the spinning toe hold on Jardine to win the second fall (7:34).
- McDaniel was counted out in the third fall (4:39).
- Texas Death Match: Dory Funk, Sr. defeated Mike DiBiase (w/ Jack Cain) to win the North American heavyweight Title (17:30).
- The main event was billed as a Mystery Box Texas Death Match. The box was opened just before the start of the match. It contained an iron chain with a wrist strap on each end, which was strapped to each wrestler. Due to his loss, Mike DiBiase could not compete in Amarillo for the next 60 days.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.