This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, May 5, 1966.
- Ricky Romero defeated Jack Brisco with a cradle (8:35).
- Dan Miller defeated Don Jardine via disqualification when Dutch Savage interfered.
- Dory Funk, Jr. defeated Dutch Savage via disqualification when Don Jardine interfered.
- North American Heavyweight Champion Dory Funk, Sr. defeated Bump Harris.
- Funk used the spinning toe hold to win the first fall (6:05).
- Funk pinned Harris to win the second fall (6:01).
- World Heavyweight Champion Gene Kiniski defeated Fritz Von Erich.
- Von Erich won the first fall with an iron claw hold (6:35).
- Kiniski won the second fall with a back breaker (0:29).
- Von Erich was counted out of the ring in the third fall (6:17).
- A 9-man Battle Royal ended without a winner when Haystack Calhoun and Bump Harris were both eliminated simultaneously (order of elimination: Dory Funk, Sr., Dory Funk, Jr., Jack Brisco, Dutch Savage, Don Jardine, Ricky Romero, Dan Miller).
- The advert above gives the incorrect date of May 7 for this card. This was a misprint.
- The attendance was listed as "a near capacity crowd".
- Haystack Calhoun and Bump Harris would meet the following week for the $1,000 winner's purse for the Battle Royal.