This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, October 7, 1965.
- Mike DiBiase fought Dory Funk, Jr. to a draw (15:00).
- Don McClarity pinned Rene Goulet after a pile driver (2:57).
- Ivan Firpo pinned Klondike Bill with a press (3:50).
- Ricky Romero pinned Jose Lothario with a sunset flip (11:30).
- Doug Gilbert defeated Alex Perez (6:05).
- Don McClarity pinned Ricky Romero after a pile driver (6:10).
- Doug Gilbert defeated Ivan Firpo via count out (4:15).
- Boxing: Kay Noble defeated Jean Antone via knock out (4th - 1:03).
- Don McClarity defeated Doug Gilbert to win the vacant North American Heavyweight Title.
- McClarity used a pile driver to win the first fall (21:30).
- Gilbert could not return for the second fall.
- The tournament was necessary since Dory Funk, Sr. had vacated the North American Heavyweight Title due to being injured in a car crash in August.
- The actual order of matches on the card is unknown.
- Due to their draw, both Dory Funk, Jr. and Mike DiBiase were eliminated from the tournament.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.