This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, September 14, 1961.
- Judy Grable & Fran Gravette defeated Peggy Allen & Margie Ramsay when Grable pinned Allen (13:10).
- Ricky Romero pinned Don Lee (2:23).
- Leo Newman defeated Mr. Kleen in match where Kleen had to win two falls in 10 minutes.
- Kleen pinned Newman (5:30).
- The time limit expired in the second fall.
- Tony Borne defeated Eric Rommel.
- Borne pinned Rommel after a squasher from the ropes (21:25).
- Rommel was unable to return for the second fall.
- North American Heavyweight Champion Dory Funk, Sr. defeated Nick Roberts.
- Funk won the first fall with the spinning toe hold (7:55).
- Roberts won the second fall with a back breaker (12:55).
- Roberts was disqualified for throwing Funk over the top rope (9:03).
- The referee was Alex Perez.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.