This card took place at the Sports Arena in Amarillo, Texas on Thursday, September 28, 1961.
- Suni War Cloud pinned Juan Garcia (12:30).
- Mr. Kleen & Eric Rommel & Ricky Romero defeated Danny McShain & Ed Sharpe & Leo Newman (13:50).
- Tony Borne defeated Nikita Mulkovich.
- Borne pinned Mulkovich to win the first fall (19:20).
- Borne pinned Mulkovich to win the second fall (0:25).
- Nick Roberts defeated North American Heavyweight Champion Dory Funk, Sr. via disqualification.
- Robert won the first fall with a back breaker (1:30).
- Funk was disqualified for hitting referee Tommy Phelps (7:05).
- It was announced that proceeds of the card, $612, would go to the Hurricane Carla Relief Fund.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.