This card took place at the City Park Amphitheatre in Big Spring, Texas on Thursday, June 23, 1966.
- The Lawman defeated Earl Lightfoot (10:00).
- Jessica Rogers defeated Kay Noble.
- Noble won the opening fall with a top-body pin (13:00).
- Rogers pinned Noble to win the second fall (7:00).
- Rogers used a slam to win the third fall (7:00).
- Ricky Romero defeated Jose Moto in three falls.
- Romero used a version of the flying mare to win the opening fall (12:00).
- Moto used a succession of knees to the midriff to win the second fall (14:15).
- Romero pinned Moto after a flying tackle to win the third fall (8:00).
- The attendance was listed as "more than 2,200".
- This card was promoted by Pat O'Dowdy in association with the American Business Club.
- Earl Lightfoot was a substitute for Jack Cain.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.