This card took place at the Coliseum in El Paso, TX on Tuesday, April 20, 1965.
- Mike DiBiase & Ox Allen defeated Tim Woods & Henry Piluso (15:45).
- Mr. Sato defeated Bill Graham (14:37).
- Jose Lothario defeated Ken Lucas in three falls.
- World Heavyweight Champion Lou Thesz defeated Pat O'Connor (28:37).
- O'Connor used a reverse cradle to win the first fall (11:12).
- Thesz used a reverse cradle to win the second fall.
- O'Connor was counted out in the third fall.
- At this time, the wrestling cards in El Paso were promoted by Tod Franco, Jr. of El Paso and Stanley Blackburn of Amarillo. The promotion was named Big Time Wrestling and was affiliated with the NWA. It was also announced in the local newspaper that a taped weekly television show of wrestling "from an Eastern circuit which includes Cincinnati, St. Louis and Cleveland" would be shown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.