This card took place at the Coliseum in El Paso, Texas on Tuesday, May 4, 1965.
- Mr. Sato defeated Ray Valdez (4:21).
- The Lawman defeated Ox Allen (12:30).
- Mike DiBiase & Ken Lucas defeated Don Curtis & Billy Graham (43:04).
- Curtis used a sleeper hold on Lucas to win the first fall.
- DiBiase pinned Curtis to win the second fall.
- DiBiase pinned Graham after a dive from the top rope to win the third fall.
- Jose Lothario defeated The Sheik (8:57).
- Sheik used the camel clutch to win the first fall (2:19).
- Lothario pinned Sheik to win the second fall (2:07).
- Sheik was counted out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.